Skip to main content

Lost 10 yrs of life in 18 months due to Covaxin stress: Ella https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

In a face-to-face interview, Ella opened up to TOI about the thrill of developing India’s first indigenous Covid-19 vaccine, but also spoke about the dangers and controversies that dogged the company throughout. “The past 18 months were tough. I have not battled so much for anything in the last 25 years (since he set up Bharat Biotech),” he says. “I feel as if I have lost 10 peaceful years in this battle.”

from Times of India https://ift.tt/3nbD3vA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is Nicole Osbourne? Inside Anthony Joshua’s split and co-parenting https://ift.tt/jrKHYQR

Boxer Anthony Joshua's personal life draws attention. His son's mother, Nicole Osbourne, a dancer and yoga instructor, shares co-parenting duties. They maintain a respectful relationship focused on their son Joseph. Joshua's career demands often kept him away, contributing to their split. He remains dedicated to fatherhood amidst ongoing boxing discussions. from Times of India https://ift.tt/IxmCXUE